- 250g noodles
- 200g spinach (deep-frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml milk
- 2 garlic gloves
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Cook the noodles as instructed.
- Heat the oil in a pan, roast the minced garlic gloves.
- Add the spinach and cook for around 10 minutes. Season with nutmeg. Stir once in a while.
- Mix eggs and milk. Season with pepper and salt.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the spinach. Cook until the egg is done.
- Mix in the noodles. Cook for around 2 minutes more.
For the last day, We show you a recipe fom us.
LIKE OR LEAVE A COMMENT, IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE – OR RECREATE IT! YOU’D MAKE OUR DAY, IF YOU DO SO. [: