- 300g macaroni
- 1 small red onion
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 400 ml milk
- 200g grated cheese
- Cook the macaroni as instructed.
- Heat 3 tbsp. butter in a pan and chop the onion. Braise them lightly and add flour. Sweat everything with stirring until golden.
- Add the milk gradually. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook for around 5 – 10 minutes on low heat. Stir once in a while.
- Add the cheese to the sauce and stir until molten.
- Mix the macaroni with the sauce, add the 2 tbsp. butter and let everything cook a little longer.
ORIGINAL RECIPE CAN BE FOUND IN THE CHEFKOCH VEGETARIAN MAGAZINE.
LIKE OR LEAVE A COMMENT, IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE – OR RECREATE IT! YOU’D MAKE OUR DAY, IF YOU DO SO. [: