- 200g mozzarella
- 1 can of quartered tomatoes with sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 package of mini spaetzli
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 to 5 tbsp. whipped cream
- Cook the mini spaetzli as instructed in saltwater.
- Mince the garlic gloves.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic, tomatoes and sauce. Cook for max. 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the spaetzli.
- Add mozzarella and whipped cream.
- Cook until the mozzarella is molten with stirring. Season again with salt, pepper and basil.
ORIGINAL RECIPE CAN BE FOUND in the Chefkoch vegetarian magazine.
LIKE OR LEAVE A COMMENT, IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE – OR RECREATE IT! YOU’D MAKE OUR DAY, IF YOU DO SO. [: