- 250g noodles
- 1 cup cream cheese (pepper & red pepper)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 Zucchini
- A little bit of milk
- ¼ tube of tomato purée
- Cook the noodles as instructed.
- Roast the summer squash with the garlic.
- Add crème cheese, milk, tomatoes and tomato purée.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked noodles, and serve.
ORIGINAL RECIPE CAN BE FOUND here.
LIKE OR LEAVE A COMMENT, IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE – OR RECREATE IT! YOU’D MAKE OUR DAY, IF YOU DO SO. [:
Just a quick information. This recipe is NOT vegetarian. If you want it to be, you need to use another cream cheese because Brunch is made with animal rennet.