- 250g Spaghetti
- ½ can maize
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Juice from half a lemon
- Handful basilic
- Handful parsley
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare the noodles as instructed.
- Half the avocados, remove the stone and put the fruit flesh in a blender.
- Chop the garlic cloves and herbs. Put them in the blender as well.
- Blend until everything is blended well.
- Gradually add the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the sauce with water until it reached the consistency you like.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce, maize and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve! J
ORIGINAL RECIPE CAN BE FOUND here.
LIKE OR LEAVE A COMMENT, IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE – OR RECREATE IT! YOU’D MAKE OUR DAY, IF YOU DO SO. [: