- 375g mixed vegetables
- 2 tbs. Butter
- 400ml milk
- 4 lasagna sheets
- 2 tbs. Flour
- 150 grated cheese (Gouda)
- 2 slices Gouda
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Mix in the flour until everything is perfectly mingled.
- Whisk in the milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the vegetables into dices and cook in sauce until firm into bite.
- Add the herbs.
- Fill sauce with vegetables and lasagna sheets with the Gouda in turns. Pu the grated cheese on top.
- Bake by 200°C for 20-30 minutes.
Original Recipe can be found here.
Like or leave a comment, if you like the recipe – or recreate it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_