- 250 g Noodles
- 200 g Cashews
- 1 can Artichokes
- Onion (small)
- Garlic (2gloves)
- Tomato (small)
- Lemon (1)
- Cut the onion and the garlic into tiny pieces. Roast both gently in a little bit of water.
- Put both, the cashews and the half of the artichokes into a blender. Add the juice of a lemon and a sip of soymilk.
- Cook the broccoli in a pan. Again, use only water! Mix in the cream.
- Cook noodles in the meantime.
- Slow cook the broccoli and artichokes cream. Put in the rest of the artichokes. When the noodles are done, mix into the cream.
- Add the rest of the lemon juice.
- Put in the sliced tomatoes.
- And that is about it!
Sadly, the original recipe has been removed from YouTube. We can only tell you, that we found it on Kalel Kitten’s channel.
Like or leave a comment, if you like the recipe – or recreate it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_
Have a wonderful day!
xx Li & La