- 1 zucchini
- 1 aubergine
- 10 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup sieved tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. tomato purée
- 1 package (250g) ewe’s cheese
- 2 shallots
- 1 package finger-shaped potato dumplings
- Olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic [ground]
- Dice vegetables, ewe’s cheese and shallots. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Boil the vegetables until soft. Season with spices.
- Deglaze the vegetables with sieved tomatoes. Cook on mean temperature.
- Stir in tomato purée. Let it simmer for a while. Season to taste.
- In the meantime cook the finger-shaped potato dumplings as packaging instructions tell you.
- Fold shallots and ewe’s cheese in the vegetable sauce.
- Arrange on plate. Done.
This time it is an original recipe from us! Surprise. ;D
Like or leave a comment, if you like the recipe – or recreate it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_
Have a wonderful day!
xx Li & La