- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Nectarine, chopped
- 1 cup Couscous, whole wheat
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Water
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the couscous and salt, cover and remove from the heat. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the olive oil.
- Stir in the nectarine, green onion, almond and lemon juice.
University is quite mean right know. So, no Fashion Friday today. Sorry, but we let you participate in our Couscous addiction. [: Hope it’s a fair replacement.
Like or leave a comment, if you like the recipe – or recreate it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_