I wanted to try something new, and I thought: Why not today? Since it’s the day of the first semifinal, and I need something more than just nails and a top. 🙂
Let’s go, shall we?
- (Use a primer. If you don’t need to, lucky you!) Put on your foundation. I love the cute little eggs to do so. They blend your foundation really well.
- Put eye shadow base over you whole lid, so your eye shadow will last longer.
- Let the eye shadow base rest a little, while doing you eyebrows. I like mine a bit stronger, but you don’t have to do it.
So, the base is done, let’s do the eyes!
- First use a reddish eye shadow, put it all over your lid and close to your waterline underneath the eye.
- Then grab a black eye shadow and work it into your crease. Don’t forget to blend well.
- Highlight your inner corners with a yellow eye shadow or an inner corner highlight.
- Line your eyes with some black liner.
- Curl your lashes and put on some mascara.
- Use a primer to hide blemishes you might have and use powder to set everything. I especially put some on my t-zone, too, because my skin tends to get a little oily.
- If using a bronzer, don’t forget to suck in you cheeks a little, so you know where to put it. Rouge your cheeks. I used a tiny bit of highlighter on my cheekbones. It think it makes your skin look great.
- Last but not least, use a lip gloss or lipstick [or both] to finish the look! I only used lip gloss, because I’ll stay home. Otherwise I think, I’d have used a reddish lipstick, too. Yeah, most likely.
And that’s the finished look. Pretty quick and easy, if you ask me.
Hope you enjoyed the little tutorial. We’ll do more in the future. Maybe we’ll do them in a video, but first we need to get some sh*t done & get used to it. Sometimes it’s pretty weird, to be quite honest. But hey, no guts, no glory. Right? Right.
If you did enjoy, please leave a like or let us know in the comments. We’d really appreciate it! [And, psst, you can follow us on twitter. @LiLas_World_. Just sayin’.]
Have a wonderful day/evening!
xxx Li & La
Products I’ve used
- Catrice: Anti-Red Primer
- Astor: Anti Shine Make-Up (Ivory)
- Rival de Loop: Eye Ehadow Base
- Maybelline: EverFresh Concealer
- Maybelline: Fit Me Pressed Powder
- Essence: Brow Designer [for blonde]
- Manhattan: Khol Kajal Eyeliner [in black]
- Catrice: Eye Shadow Palette [Limited Edition Geometrix]
- P2: Feel Good Mineral Compact Blush
- Essence: bloom me up! Shimmer Powder
- Catrice: Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
- Catrice: Infinite Shine Lip Gloss [120 – Little Red Dress]
- Maybelline: The Falsies Volume Express Mascara [Waterproofed]