- 4 eggs
- 1 cup corn [frozen or canned]
- corn salad
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium-heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook the eggs in the pan until they are the way you want them to be. I like mine done.
- Mix in the corn two minutes before the eggs are ready.
- Mix the eggs & corn with the corn salad in a bowl.
- Heat the tortillas for 30 minutes in a microwave.
- Fill with egg-mix.
Like or leave a comment, if you like the recipe – or recreate it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_