- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp high-quality cocoa
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp applesauce or vegetable oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a microwave safe coffee cup.
- Stir in egg, vanilla and applesauce until well incorporated. Scrape down the so everything is well mixed.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and ground cinnamon.
Original Recipe right here.
Like or leave a comment, if you liked the recipe – or recreated it! You’d make our day, if you do so. [:
Follow us here & on twitter @LiLas_World_