- 1 cup plain yoghurt [fat free]
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip [reduced fat]
- 1 packet French dressing [Knorr]
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- 2 large carrots
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 chicken breast filet
- Combine yoghurt, miracle whip & French dressing. Set aside.
- Cook the carrots & the broccoli [optional. I did it, so they wouldn’t be so hard.]
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Rinse with cold water, drizzle with a bit of canola oil, so they don’t stick.
- Chop the veggies & the cheese into bite sized pieces.
- Combine with pasta & dressing mix. Stir everything.
- Let it rest about an hour in the fridge.
- Fry the chicken breast filet.
- Sprinkle some olives on top of the salad.
Bon appétit! :]
xx Li & La
The original recipe can be found here.