- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 90 ml Crème Fraîche [or Soygurt]
- 1 Tablespoon Magarine [or Vegan Butter]
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Edam Cheese [or Vegan Alternative]
- 2 Stems Spring Onion
- 1 Garlic Glove
- Grated Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and pierce potatoes with a fork
- Place on baking paper and bake at 350 dergrees for 45 minutes [or until tender].
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool slightly.
- Cut in half and remove skin.
- In a large bowl, lightly mash potatoes with the ingredients and half of the cheese.
- Put in Muffin Trays.
- Sprinkle top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes [or until cheese is melted and bubbly].
So nice. And they’re low fat, ha! :] The original recipe can be found here.