- 125 g margarine oder 125 g soft butter
- 175 g sugar (white)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 Egg
- 200 g flour
- 1 tbs. backing powder
- Pinch salt
- 150 g blueberries
- Mix all ingredients except the blueberries together.
- Fold the the blueberrys in the dough.
- Wet your hands, and form the biscuits the way you like.
- Put on the baking tray
- Bake for 30 min at 150 degrees [air circulation] or at 180 degrees [upper-/lower heat].
- Cool down
- Bon appétit!
They are really delicious! Recipe found here.
Stay tasty and have a wonderful sunday. [: